Thursday, April 3, 2014

Be silent...

Yesterday while drinking my coffee in the field, watching Earl the pig, Max, Bit, and Jack the pups play in the sunshine, I decided to work on my positive affirmations… I'm trying to put out in to the Universe all that my heart and dreams desire……Physically say it out loud…I try to do it in the morning with my grateful meditation. At night, I meditate on my vision board…Stare at each picture and visualize the goals

Letting the warmth of the sun heat up my bones, a beautiful yellow butterfly caught my eye…Danced right beside me then put on an elegant show amongst the purple flowers in the field... I felt her with me... Comfort and peace… There is no doubt in my mind that it was my beautiful cousin Britni…No doubt! Coming to me, showing me all the beauty that is here with me in this world…

"We only part to meet again…" 

If you've ever lost a loved one, then you know how hard it is being unable to pick up and call them on the phone…But I find that they are still here, in other ways…Be observant because they are always with you…Every time a butterfly passes by, I feel her with me

"Silence speaks when words can't…"

Nature has a way of being that open space where souls and spirits can connect with each other…

"The Earth has music for those who listen…"

Take some time to just sit in silence in nature…Let it speak to you…I promise you will find something in it…Pinky promise :)





No comments:

Post a Comment