Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Eternity. {Poem}

It feels like forever ago that your eyes looked deep into mine…

It feels like forever ago that you held me in your arms…
It feels like forever ago that your lips brushed across mine…
It feels like forever ago that your tongue explored my body…
It feels like forever ago that we made that initial connection when we knew, “He/She is the one”…
It feels like forever ago that we spent countless hours exploring one another, making love like no other…
It feels like forever ago that we twisted and curved our bodies in so many shapes…
It feels like forever ago that your hand searched for mine as we made love…
It feels like forever ago that our feet were entwined as we slept such sweet slumbers…
It feels like forever ago that you were telling me you loved me and for me not to say it back…
It feels like forever ago that I whispered those words in your ear…
It feels like forever ago that this whirlwind began…
It feels like forever ago that you were taken from me…
I must know…
Will you remember my face?
Will you remember my scent?
Will you remember my kiss?
Will you remember our bliss?
Time is a cruel cruel concept…
You cannot get any of it back…
It feels like eternity has passed…

No comments:

Post a Comment