Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Our Hands in the Dirt.

Your hands

My hands
Together they make life
They will create a beautiful masterpiece
Bringing about beauty
Bringing about green
Bringing about nourishment for the body…the mind…the soul…
Many hours we shall spend
Our hands in the dirt
Tending, nourishing, giving life and breath to those precious plants
Our garden will grow…
An abundant garden
Never will life be so precious…
Our garden will teach us patience
Our garden will teach us nurture
Our garden will teach us not all survives the winter…
However, unlike the flowers from the frost
We are still blooming
Like a Lotus flower
We have emerged from the murky waters
The muddy depths of our soul
A blue bloom in a slow and steady breath
So my love, come away with me
Follow me to the secret garden
You can watch my flowers grow
You can tend my soil
Feel the dirt between your hands
Our hands
Together in the dirt
Where we make life
Where we make love


No comments:

Post a Comment